1. General. Treeline, including but not limited to Treeline, Inc., www.dadomatch.com, www.mydado.net, www.postsalesjobsfree.com, is an executive search firm. The primary aspect of its service is to provide employment recruitment and job placement tools and services to candidates (i.e. “Job Seekers”) and employers (i.e. “Hiring Managers”). Treeline offers an electronic search tool called DADOMATCH that requires candidates to create “Profiles” (i.e. “Social Resumes” or “DADOMATCH Profiles”). Profiles highlight the qualifications of candidates and features of available positions. For candidates, the Profile is intended to augment, and in some instances, replace, a traditional resume. Accordingly Treeline must collect some personal information in order to provide its service. However, we only collect the personal and demographic information that you choose to provide us. Because this information is personal in nature, it may allow you to be personally identified and may not be already publicly available. Examples include: your name, address, telephone number, email address current employer, current job title, salary information, W2 history and requirements, quota history and sales experience characteristics. Your privacy is very important and Treeline will protect Personal Information to the extent practicable and we do not ask you for personal information that we do not need including Social Security numbers.
2. The Treeline Services and Information Gathering. Treeline is pleased to offer on-line employment searching capabilities (“Treeline Services”) to employers and candidates. In order to provide the Treeline Service, you must provide, at a minimum, your name, address and a valid email address. You may also provide other information in your discretion that you believe will enhance your use of Treeline’s services, such as job history, employment statistics, links to other social networking and or career sites, etc. The nature and amount of information you provide to us depends on the nature of your interaction with us. You can always refuse to provide personally identifying information with the understanding that such a refusal may prevent Treeline from providing the full range of the Treeline Services.
3. Disclosure of Personally Identifying Information
Treeline may disclose the potentially personal information and personally-identifying information that you provide to us on a need to know basis only, to: (1) potential employers who have a Treeline and/or DADOMATCH account; (2) Treeline employees who need to know the information in order to perform their job functions or to provide the Treeline Services; (3) law enforcement and other officials when necessary to investigate or prevent illegal activities, including fraud, or situations threatening the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law; and (4) individuals as necessary to respond to legal process, including subpoenas and court orders, or as necessary to defend Treeline against legal claims or otherwise protect its property rights or the rights of third parties.
We use the information that you provide us solely to deliver the products and services that we offer and to operate and improve our sites. We do not sell customer information to third parties for advertising purposes.
Certain aspects of the Treeline service for employers require payment via credit card. Treeline utilizes third party payment processing services to process credit card payments and therefore does not store or maintain your credit card information.
4. Communications from Treeline. From time to time Treeline may send its newsletters and other email for the purpose of informing you of new features or to ask for your feedback. You may choose not to receive this type of communication from us by simply clicking on the “unsubscribe” link found at the bottom of the first Treeline email communication that you receive. You will then be removed from our general mailing list.
5. Protection Against Unintended Disclosure. Treeline will take reasonable measures to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration or destruction of your Personal Information.
591 North Ave., Suite 1
Wakefield, MA 01880