Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Territory Sales Executive
05.27.14 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a worldwide leader in content lifecycle management and collaboration platforms. These solutions provide a better way to monitor, migrate, store, synchronize, archive, govern and backup content.
The Territory Sales Executive is responsible for the targeting of net new business within their territory. This is a hunter role where you will be selling technology solutions to IT decision makers. You must be comfortable working in a team-based environment, followiing-up on leads. You must have a strong understanding of the technology and be able to articulate the customer's need and provide the appropriate solution.
• 2-5 years of transactional software sales experience
• Hard worker, articulate, driven, self-starter
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Ability to work in a team based environment – be a mentor to junior talent
• History of exceeding sales goals
• Experience building relationships and managing a portfolio of customers
• Proven success in phone/web based sales and cold calling
• Some travel required
Base Comp: $50,000 - $50,000
Total Comp: $100,000 - $140,000