Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Director of Sales
08.18.14 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client has been in business since the mid 1900’s and has become one of the largest corporations in their field. The company is lead by a phenomenal CEO and continues to grow at a rapid rate. This company has a very strong brand throughout New England and their main objective is to deliver outstanding customer service.
The Director of Sales will report directly to the President and will define, and execute a sales strategy to develop new business. The primary responsibilities are to build, motivate and sustain a large field sales organization. With a strong focus on geographic expansion, a proactive results-oriented leader is required. This individual must have a high energy level that motivates the sales team to deliver and exceed sales goals. The Director of Sales must be comfortable with 75% regional travel and know how to lead a talented field sales organization.
· 5+ years of outside sales experience meeting or exceeding sales goals
· 5+ year of sales management experience in a fast-paced high touch relationship driven selling environment
· Experience working with key decision makers
· Entrepreneurial mindset with the internal desire and energy to grow a business
· Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
· Exceptional motivator with a contagious and positive personality
· A team player that is adaptable, open-minded and collaborative
· Excellent delegation skills that draws out superior performance in others
· Must be credible, highly driven and empathic
· Bachelor’s Degree and excellent written and oral communication skills
Base Comp: $100,000 - $100,000
Total Comp: $200,000 - $250,000
Already have an account? Login here to apply.