Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Business Development Manager
10.23.14 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a provider of technology consulting and staffing services. They help their customers build solutions around their strategic business and staffing challenges with a set of technology service offerings.
These offerings include professional services support, program and project management, custom project teams, and business analysis and strategy.
This position is to be a contributor on our client’s sales team and be part of the continued growth by driving new business. As the Business Development Manager your responsibilities will include researching accounts and building relationships with technology & business leaders ranging from Managers through CXO’s. This role will be expected to use various techniques including cold calling, client meetings, client entertainment, joining professional organizations, and other methods to build relationships and close business across fortune 1000 accounts.
• Documented success as a sales hunter
• Must be personable and have the ability to establish and maintain customer relationships with decision makers (i.e. CXO level, EVP, VP, Director, IT managers)
• A competitive nature and the desire to win
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• Must have general understanding of computer technology
• Experience using CRM systems & computer applications (Salesforce.com and MS Office)
• College degree (BS/BA) is Required
Base Comp: $35,000 - $60,000
Total Comp: $70,000 - $100,000
Already have an account? Login here to apply.