Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Vice President of Sales
02.12.15 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is an established leader in IT and infrastructure management services. Their focus is to support mission critical applications in the healthcare, retail, manufacturing, insurance, and banking space. They support everything in a data center, and alert you when something is about to go wrong. They are focused on leading the way with their cloud, mobility and social media solutions for their clients. They are looking for a VP of Sales to manage a Northeast territory.
- Lead a team of sales reps, at individual contributor levels, to deliver sales revenue
- Successfully generate leads and manage all stages of the sales cycle
- Working as a strategic partner to key client(s) with overall responsibility for client relationship, account vision/planning, revenue growth and account profitability
- Developing short term and long term strategy for expanding the client base in the region
- Communicating effectively with internal functions as well building credible relationships with top executives of the clients.
- 10 years professional experience with at least 5 years experience in sales leadership
- 3+ years in selling Infrastructure Management Services (IMS).
- Proven success selling large scale, complex global services based outsourcing programs.
- Experience building relationships at the executive level
- Highly self-motivated and can collaborate with peers
- Exceptional communication skills
- Team building, negotiation and conflict management skills are essential
Base Comp: $150,000 - $165,000
Total Comp: $250,000 - $280,000
Don't have a DADOMATCH account. Apply Here.
Already have a DADOMATCH account? Login here to apply.