Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Business Development Director
02.19.15 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a full services training and development agency that specializes in delivering high caliber sales training solutions catering the Pharmaceutical, Medical Device and Biotech markets. They are a privately held organization that is currently experiencing a significant amount of growth. They provide innovative text, workshops, eLearning, and customized learning solutions.
The Business Development Director will be responsible for generating new business and developing relationships specifically within the life sciences space. You will be responsible for the full sales cycle from initiation to RFP and to close. You must be an entrepreneu and be part of a small, but growing team where you will need to drive revwnue. You will lead the business development department and help guide product and corporate development.
- Candidates must have a degree
- 5-7 years experience calling into the life sciences arena
- Business to business sales experience required
- Must be an entrepreneur at heart and have successful experience in a quota carrying sales role with a track record of success
- Must be willing to travel 50% nationwide
Base Comp: $80,000 - $85,000
Total Comp: $200,000 - $230,000
New user? Apply Here.
Already have a DADOMATCH account. Login here to apply.