Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Sales Director
03.16.15 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a worldwide leader in file transfer and collaboration platforms. These solutions provide a better way to monitor networks, migrate files between systems, and store content. They work internationally with small businesses up through enterprise accounts to deliver a simplified solution for secure data management.
This is an inside sales role where an extroverted personality and a strong organizational skills are a must have. You will be responsible supervising, leading, coaching and motivating a team of sales executives and business development representatives. You will Assess team KPI's, conduct performance reviews, develop improvement strategies and accurate forecasting practices. You will supervise, lead and coach the team regarding best practices and company initiatives.
- 5-7 years Professional Sales Experience
- 3+ years Sales Management experience
- IT Infrastructure knowledge
- Asses team performance through KPI's, develop improvement strategies, deliver coaching and performance feedback to team
- Exceptional presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Aggressive personality and sales approach, positive and winning attitude, strong team orientation
- Bachelors Degree, MBA a plus
- SFDC experience is helpful
Base Comp: $80,000 - $90,000
Total Comp: $160,000 - $180,000
New User? Apply Here.
Aleady have a DADOMATCH account? Login here to apply.