Treeline Sales Job of the Week: National Account Manager
04.02.15 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client has developed a cloud based platform that focuses on sales enablement. This company is growing at a rapid rate and finding significant success as they build a positively charged and dynamic sales team.
The National Account Manager is an inside sales position. This person will be responsible for a geographic territory and national accounts. This position is responsible to prospect, follow up and manage clients in an assigned territory. Understanding and success with social platforms and strong sales strategy is required.
- 5 years of successful software sales experience
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Track record of sales success and SFDC experience
- Hunter mentality and experience renewing and growing existing clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Base Comp: $70,000 - $80,000
Total Comp: $150,000 - $160,000