Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Channel Sales Manager
05.27.15 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client develops on site cloud-based solutions for a wide variety of industries. They can range from wholesale, manufacturing, and distribution to professional services and accountancy. Their software supports all major business processes such a production, logistics, finance & administration, HR, sales and marketing.
- Build relationships with target companies to enhance and promot value proposition in the market
- Develop and maintain relationships with pertinent contacts within each technology partner, planning and coordinating activities with each
- Manage execution of tactical plans with technology partners - working with multiple internal and external functional teams
- Create and present business cases for strategic alliances
- Create additional revenue streams and options for alternative business models;
Seek the collaboration with ISV’s and VAR’s;
• At least 5 years of experience in the area of partner business development and establishing new sales channels in the software industry
• Extensive knowledge of Cloud Solutions with a clear vision on collaboration opportunities for SI’s and VAR’s in the Cloud.
• You are a pioneer in a rapidly changing and innovative world.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, the ability to identify/define and solve needs/problems
• Hands-on, can-do mentality
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
Base Comp: $70,000 - $75,000
Total Comp: $130,000 - $150,000
New User? Apply Here.
Already have a DADOMATCH account? Login here to apply.