Job of the Week: August 23, 2010 - August 28, 2010
08.25.10 | Job Search & Career | Amanda Musto
Sales Representative 679 - East Coast - Technology - $160k
Our client is a global leader in logistic software solutions. They have a great reputation in the global marketplace and offer an open honest environment. Employees are dedicated and committed to excellence and the company's strongest attribute is their sales team. Sales people are highly respected and important to the company's success.
In this role you will be responsible for prospecting to uncover new opportunities in an assigned geographic territory. You will be supported by lead generation tools and the business development team but in this role you will be responsible for building a pipeline of potential opportunities that can lead to new business/revenue. You must be knowledgeable of company's software applications and maintain a well organized sales model. Comfort managing existing clientele on a regular basis and up selling new system solutions and upgrades is required. You must be familiar with SalesForce.com and be very comfortable with communication via the telephone, in person meetings and presentations. You must be able to work closely with pre sales, finance, marketing and legal departments.
- 3 - 5 years selling supply chain management solutions
- Track record of success and quota achievement as a Sales Professional
- Strong understanding of software solution sales
- Self motivated and great listening skills to understand the needs of the prospect
- Demonstrated ability to successfully forecast potential deals
- Comfort working independently and virtually
- Strong understanding of SalesForce.com
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with long complex sale cycle
- Bachelors' Degree preferred
- Can live anywhere on east coast