Boston VP of Sales Job
02.07.11 | Job Search & Career | Amanda Musto, Marketing Manager at Treeline Incorporated
Vice President of Sales 746 - Boston - Technology - $170k
Our client is recognized as the largest privately held software developer in the world. They have offices around the world and are highly regarded as a leader in their space. As the winner of numerous technology awards our client is looking at continued success and growth in the United States. This is a dynamic opportunity with significant growth potential.
Job Description: As the Vice President of Sales your core responsibility is driving revenue and managing expenses. You will be responsible for building, motivating and retaining the present sales team. You must be talented leader that can define strategy around a direct sales model as well as identifying and building relationships through channel partners. You must have built both direct and indirect sales experience. Strong presence and leadership skills are required to build a successful sales model with a longer term focus to drive products into client core processes. This is a highly respected role and the right person must bring respect and great people skills to the table.
- 7 - 10 years Vice President of Sales experience
- Entrepreneurial attitude and strong management skills
- Channel and Direct sales experience
- Knowledge and understanding of selling to academia
- Must have hands on approach to sales and be comfortable closing business
- Experience building recruiting, training and motivating sales teams
- Strong presence and leaderships skills
- Accustomed to creating and building US sales strategy
- Base Comp. $110,000
Total Comp. $170,000
If you are interested please Join Our Network! If you are already a member of our sales network contact your Treeline consultant.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.