Regional Sales Representative
01.12.12 | Job Search & Career | Amanda Musto, Marketing Manager at Treeline Incorporated
Our client is an innovative full service provider of customizable and brandable webinar content by using web, audio, registration and on-demand technology across a broad set of industries, including legal, IT, Associations, HR, Publishing, healthcare, Leadership and Entrepreneurship. They partner with companies to build continuing education content. Their team works with clients on a step-by-step plan to produce your best events, webinars, video conferences and more.
- 100% New Business/Hunter type mentality and excel at developing relationships at multiple levels within an organization.
- Calling multilevel decision makers out of SFDC DataBaseRemote
- Marketing Department is dedicated to teeing up warm leads for the sales team to call on.
- Must be open to selling on the phone and closing deals face to face.
- Travel to Trade shows once/quarter
- Hunter mentality who can work autonomously - Hungry
- Remote Home Office
- Webinar experience
- SFDC experience
- Ability to close deals over the phone as well as face to face
Base Comp. $60,000.00
Total Comp. $120,000.00