10.16.12 | Job Search & Career | Sean Cashman, Senior Consultant at Treeline Incorporated
Our client is a rapidly growing interactive service provider that targets organizations with 1000+ employees across all major industry verticals. They have recognized explosive growth over the past few years through their success as well as through acquisition. Their services essentially connect care seekers with care providers - from child care, pet care, to elderly care - they will provide you the tools to find the best resource to fit your needs.
This is a sales opportunity to strategically build relationships with companies that have 1000+ employees. This role will be an autonomous sales role that will be expected to travel as needed, up to 40%, in order to gain new accounts. You will be selling into HR and Benefits - there will also be exposure into selling into the C-level suite as necessary.
- Hunting into HR (work/life benefits) or C level for companies that have 1000+ employees
- 5-7 years of experience - Selling Value added services
- SFDC experience is a huge plus
- Ability to be a driver of activity but also have a strategic approach to closing bigger deals
- Ability to travel up to 40%
- Comfortable working on a small team
Base Comp: $80,000
Total Comp: $140K