Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Strategic Partner Manager
04.15.13 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Social Media Marketing Specialist at Treeline Incorporated
Our client is an established and growing company with offices in the US, China, and India. The company lists some of the Fortune 500 as its clients and delivers technology solutions for Life Sciences, Financial Services, and CPG/Retail industries. The company has solutions and advisory practice in the areas of Big Data Analytics, Remote Infrastructure Management, Salesforce.com, Cloud Computing, Mobility, and Social Media.
The Strategic Partner Manager will be responsible for maximizing revenue in their vertical/book of accounts. The person in this role will have direct interaction with senior executives of Fortune 1000 companies and must have the proven ability to manage, communicate and present complex cloud based software solutions. This critical role will report directly to the company's Sr. VP of Sales & Customer Success.
* Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts and integrating contract requirements with business operations.
* Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential while evaluating options and resolving internal priorities.
* Grow and actively manage the sales pipeline, and carry a sales quota and responsible for building & managing a book of clients and prospects and ensuring quota is attained.
* Collaborate with the SVP Sales & Support & CMO to ensure all materials and communications are effective.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning,Selling to Customer Needs, Sales Pipeline Management, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Meeting Sales Goals
- 7-10 years complex software sales experience at a Director or above level
- Established Relationships and Industry Experience in Life Sciences, Retail/CPG or Capital Markets
- Bachelor's Degree Required
Base Comp. $125,000.00
Total Comp. $300,000.00