Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Business Development Manager
09.30.13 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Social Media Marketing Specialist at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a digital media company focused on the travel industry. They are a very stable company looking to continue their growth. Our client has offices around the world and is seen as a leader in their field.
The Business Development Manager is responsible to evangelize on behalf of their client base to get great deals. This is a position that requires industry expertise and a very consultative approach. The role requires relationship building and up selling existing clientele while also signing new clients. An engaging personality and strong work ethic is needed.
- 3-5 years of digital media sales experience
- Travel experience is helpful
- Understanding of CPC and online media is required
- Track record of success hitting and exceeding quota
- Bachelors Degree is required
Base Comp: $80,000 - $85,000
Total Comp: $110,000 - $120,000