Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Inside Sales Representative
02.18.14 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a growing, award winning, private equity backed software company in the Information Security space. Their software for Cloud provides an accurate, in-depth view of an organization’s end point security posture via a single console through comprehensive, real-time monitoring, compliance automation and automated remediation.
As an Inside Sales Rep you are responsible for:
• Achieving sales goals by calling on and closing business with small and mid-sized Companies
• Business-to-Business lead generation, sales prospecting and closing business over the phone
• Cold calling, gathering sales intelligence, and handling objections
• Convert leads generated by Marketing to qualified opportunities and move them through a defined sales process.
• Maintain an accurate pipeline, forecast and data in SalesForce.
• Utilize Salesforce.com and Pardot as part of your daily activities
• 6 months to 3 years’ experience selling software to commercial accounts
• A proven track record of exceeding quota on a quarterly and annual basis
• A track record of success and quota achievement
• Basic understanding of IT infrastructure and industry terms is an asset but not required
• Internet savvy and proficiency using Microsoft Office applications and CRM solutions
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
Base Comp: $40,000 - $50,000
Total Comp: $80,000 - $100,000