Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Enterprise Sales Executive
02.24.14 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a global leader of information solutions. Their solutions are offered to the capital market, healthcare, insurance and government agency verticals. With their proprietary software, clients reduce risk, fraud, and financial loss. This is a very unique opportunity that offers a huge financial reward.
The Enterprise Sales Executive will prospect new business within the insurance vertical. In addition, manage via a partnership with the organizations for additional revenue opportunities. You will own the partnerships with the support of a team including pre-sales and technical resources.
• Minimum tenure of 7 years of B2B software and analytic sales within the insurance vertical
• Proven record of revenue growth and expansion
• Ability to manage strategic and long sales cycles
• Confident, strong communicator, self-motivated and autonomous
• Travel throughout US and abroad may be necessary
Base Comp: $110,000 - $155,000
Total Comp: $280,000 - $300,000