Treeline Sales Job of the Week: Enterprise Sales Engineer
03.24.14 | Job Search & Career | Chelsey Canavan, Marketing Manager at Treeline, Incorporated
Our client is a rapidly growing Mobile technology company that is in one of the most dynamic and innovative industries in today’s market. This company is well positioned and a leader in their space. They have developed a mobile application platform that gives programmers the ability to build mobile applications 5 times faster. These tools are used on all major mobile devices including iPhone, Android, Blackberry and tablets.
This is an Enterprise Sales Engineer position. In this role you will be responsible developing and delivering product demonstrations. You must be comfortable building relationships at the C Level, specifically with CIO’s. This role requires representation of product on customer calls, web meetings and conferences. You must be able to understand customer requirements and deliver to product management teams. You will become a subject matter expert and must be comfortable traveling up to 50% of the time.
· 5 – 10 years of Enterprise Sales Engineer experience
· Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science
· Strong technical aptitude to understand software concepts
· Coding and software development experience
· Proficiency with RDBMS, SQL, .NET, web services, HTML, object oriented languages, Java and C++
Base Comp: $100,000 - $120,000
Total Comp: $180,000 - $200,000