Contribute to Treeline's Sales Blog
Treeline, Inc. is always looking for contributors to share their opinions, expertise, research, leadership, case studies, and strategies about the sales industry.
The Treeline blog provides current and relevant information and content to sales professionals. Treeline is a national leader in sales recruiting. We help companies recruit and hire sales professionals. Our blog posts add value to our readers around recruiting and hiring strategies and best practices to build world class sales teams. We also help sales professionals find great new sales opportunities. We share career advice, job searching tactics, best interview practices, and top selling strategies in the ever-changing world of sales.
All guest posts should target one of our audiences. Content should provide practical tips and strategies that add value to our sales readers, without being a company product or service pitch.
- Must be 100% original and not published anywhere else.
- Must not be a self-promotion or a sales pitch.
- Must be well-written, articulate, and clear.
- Must add value to our readers in the sales profession.
- Must not be a link-building scheme.
- Must cite sources with hyperlink for any resources used to support your content, data or statistics.
- Must be appropriate and non-offensive content.
- Must not be republished on other sites.
Each Guest Blogging Submission should include:
- A 2-4 sentence author bio.
- A headshot.
- Your LinkedIn profile URL.
- A link to your company website.
- A Twitter handle (if you have one).
Treeline Reserves the Right to:
- Reject contributions at their discretion.
- Edit, update, and republish guest blogs at their discretion.
- Provide calls-to-actions to Treeline's content, e-books, free guides, and services.
- Remove guest posts from the Treeline cite.
Submitting Your Guest Sales Blog Post:
Your blog post must be a completed post. We will not accept drafts, or incomplete ideas. Please submit your post to email@example.com and title the subject as "Treeline Sales Guest Blog Post Pitch."
*Please note we will try to respond to every email in a timely manner. We will inform you if your blog will be accepted and published within a two-week time frame.
Thank you for your interest in submitting a guest blog post to the Treeline, Inc. blog. We strive to add value and knowledge to our audience. We look forward to receiving your submissions.