Contingency Sales Recruiting
We listen to our clients and understand the challenges they face when growing revenue and hiring talented sales professionals.
The Treeline Contingency search service is a high-performing and trustworthy way to hire one or several sales professionals anywhere in the United States. Our average search takes less than 30 days.
The Contingency service is built for companies that need assistance managing the full hiring process from introduction to offer.
- Hiring managers are introduced to high quality sales candidates and work closely with a dedicated account manager who will share market insights and search consultation.
- Treeline will leverage our extensive sales network and use our search methodology to cold call, interview, and qualify candidates for your open position.
- Treeline will set up interviews, share feedback, keep candidates engaged and excited throughout the entire process, check references, and make offers confirming start date up to successful resignation.
- Your account manager will consult with you, offer advice, and share industry knowledge as you navigate your search.
- You should expect speed, consistency, and targeted accuracy. We are an extension of your team and take pride in our dedication and relationship with our client partners.
How does Contingency Work?
•We will consult with your company to understand your messaging as we go to market.
•We will find and recruit sales candidates that meet your specific requirements.
•For each candidate submitted, you will receive a Treeline Sales Resume.
•We will help you manage the entire interview process from introduction, to first interview, to signed offer letter, to resignation, to start date.
Our success is unmatched as one of the few firms exclusively focused on sales recruitment. The contingency-based structure means that clients pay only upon hiring a Treeline candidate.